Thursday, August 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home

A 21-year-old local woman reported Monday to police that she had been the victim of an early morning armed robbery in her home. According to the incident report; The RightBehindMe Street woman said around 5 a.m. she awoke surrounded by three men, one of whom held a shotgun to her face demanding to know where her money was located, and another with a gun to her back. One of the men, she said, held her at gunpoint in her bedroom while the other two searched or ransacked her home...(The Daily Tribune)

Craziness from a couple-few weeks ago.
As a bird flies, this was just a few houses away.
I am convinced she knew the perps & that there is much more to this story, but I don't know and regardless, I stand by my conviction that this is the friendliest ghetto in town...
There's no place like home...
and home is what we make it...

Humming to the tune of Guns n Roses...
'Welcome to the ghetto, we've gone fun and games...'

5 comments:

Dee said...

Please be cautious! Do you still have your spycams going?

Mel said...

Oh geeze...... I do know it's pretty common to know the perpatrators in some fashion. *sigh*

Regardless--

Yeah.
You know.

((((((((((((((( SLB )))))))))))))))

skinnylittleblonde said...

Dee...Hahaha, if you only knew what all I have going! No worries here. I love my little place and it's location and have no doubts that the things that happen here are far from random.

Mel...Apparently this girl had her back door kicked a couple nights before and she did not call the police about it, which is why I say that she must have known them. Why else would one NOT call the cops?

Anonymous said...

We got everything you want
Honey we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money honey
We got your disease

Maithri said...

YOu're just too cool my sister,

I love the way you see so deeply into things,

Much love, M