Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hmmm...

While I was out of town, I scheduled new little posts to pop up each day.
It's the closest I have ever been to any kind of format here.
I kinda liked it.
Hmmm...
maybe more of a format to come...
While I wasn't able to respond to comments as I normally would, I did read them all upon my return...
Orhan and Scott from Oregon, I agree with you...I believe dogs do know jealousy. They are very soulful beings :)
Mel...I would never survive your weather honey. It would take 24hr access to a sun room which was well heated and insulated. I send you sunshine...
Amelie...Your words are very sweet, still may the tears be broken with laughter ;)
Sing, Dee & Jerzeygrl...ILY&IMYSVM

Anyway, here is a video of weird halo cloud over Moscow...

2 comments:

Mel said...

Whoa.
k.....that was sorta freaky...

I wonder if there was a UFO above that, sucking up the gray clouds and shinin' through......

*laughing*
Yes, I DO have an active imagination! LOL

jerzygrl29 said...

ily2! :)