Sunday, April 12, 2009


I am not what I once was.
Four beers and a few spins on the dance floor to some of the most wonderful blues sounds I have heard live in a good, long time, followed by a hearty breakfast of pecan waffles, scrabbled eggs, hash browns, sausage and too little sleep, too late at night or too early in the morning left me feeling totally drained all day, physically and mentally.
So….this Easter Sunday became something most Sundays are not for me
… a day of rest.
Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter.

5 comments:

Me said...

I'm glad you got yourself a day of rest!

Gallivanter said...

Happy Easter!

KarmaLennon said...

I find I can't handle things like that as well anymore either. *sighs* But I'm glad you had a day of rest! :-)

Mel said...

Oh.... There's nothing like a good, live blues band.

THAT, in and of itself, was an awesome gift.
AND pancakes happened!

:-)
The Easter Bunny delivers again!

The CEO said...

I love the breakfast, Happy Easter!
p&l

monty